Related Activities  |  Press Contact  |  Imprint  

Home  |    Program  |    Thematic Windows  |    Forum  |    Registration  |    Organization  |    Partner  

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Insa Winkler
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:26 pm 

Name: Insa Winkler
Institution / Position / Tasks: Cofounder of Social- Land Art - artecology_network e.V.; PhD Student Institute of Cultural Theory, Research and the Arts (IKKK/ICRA), Leuphana University Lueneburg
Fields of interest: Social Sculpture and Environmental artistic interventions in rural and (semi-) urban spaces
Context or Motivation to participate:
Since 1991 I have been continuously networking as an environmental artist on collaborative site-specific interventions (social land art), especially in semi-urban context. My trans-disciplinary artistic research as a dialog on art, architecture and environment (M-Sc. 2009) led me to a Ph.D. research on art and sustainability (since 2010).
Recently my environmental art projects communicate the better understanding of complexity of sustainability through methods of social transformation and strategies of citizen participation for the environment and biodiversity.
Email: insawinkler@artecology.de
URL: http://www.futurelandcsape.eu
Attachment:
Insa_Winkler.jpg
Insa_Winkler.jpg [ 11.24 KiB | Viewed 3348 times ]

[ 1 post ]